Unfortunately, many people are faced with redundancy. However, being made redundant does not mean financial meltdown, if you are properly protected.
We can offer advice on how long your redundancy payments and savings will last and how to minimise your outgoings whilst you are between jobs. For some, redundancy has been the beginning of a new career and a new lease of life.
We can provide advice on:
- The financial effects of accepting a redundancy
- The tax treatment of lump sum payments from your employer
- Your choices in relation to your superannuation
- Your eligibility for Centrelink assistance
- Debt management and personal insurance